Hi All

Whilst demonstrating lace-making in the Folk Museum in Cambridge last week I
met with someone who is very keen to learn.

The person concerned lives to the west of Huntingdon, and with current petrol
prices etc. is reluctant to travel too far, so would be very interested if
there was someone who lived nearer to her than me who would be prepared to
teach her - or maybe there is a class or group in that area.

Please contact me privately if you are able to help and I will put you in
touch with each other.

Many thanks

Andrea Lamble

Stapleford, Cambridge, UK