Congratulations Aurelia!  How can we see this?

Heather
Abbotsford, BC
Where it is way too hot!

At 04:44 PM 14/08/2008 -0400, Aurelia Loveman wrote:
Thought you all might like to know that if you wait long enough (in my case 91-1/2 years) you can finally get your two minutes of fame (mine having recently come in the newest "Who's Who in America"). My lacemaking interests are noted there, which pleases me, although they didn't include mention of my blog, "Needle Lace in Five Easy Lessons". Ah well, can't have everything.

Aurelia