Dear All

Having given it a bit of thought I've decided that my favourite stitch
is probably spiders, because you can usually see if you've gone wrong
straight away.  And I find there's a lot of satisfaction in doing
spiders.

I definitely won't be joining those who love half stitch; I've got to
undo a large area of half stitch because it doesn't look right and I
just can't see where it's gone wrong!

And well done to Alex and Jean for their web site, it was easy to
navigate.  And also well done for not trying to put too much on a page
which people are sometimes tempted to do and which makes it look
cluttered.  I look forward to seeing it develop in the future.

Alison in Essex, UK where the sun is supposed to be coming out, but
hasn't yet