The Practical Skills book - page 103 shows a cloth stitch centre, where the
Honiton Blossom ground has a hole in the centre - the centre threads each have
one twist on them which makes the hole.
It is a very pretty filling.

Helen - a raised tally in the centre? -  Oh! what a great idea - I must try

(Naughty girl for giving me the idea!! - you know I will have to give it a
go!!!!!! Must go and find a pattern to try that!!!!!!!!!!! :))  -- [Helen is
my DD, for those who don't know!!] )

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.

It has removed 246 spam emails to date.