Hello to all of you.
                Omesby Lace group in Norfolk. Christine has asked me to let
you all know that she has a coach going to the Christmas Lace Fair in
December 2008.
The coach will take wheelchairs and has a lift for lacemakers with walking
problems.
Christine has 10 seats left if anyone would like to come.
Please feel free to contact me privately.
Daphne Now getting back to her lace Norfolk England

imstp_animation_panda_en_250808.gif]