Hello Ann-Marie

I know that I haev bought patterns from them via enay and they accept Paypal then. Just sent them an email to ask about orders from abroad and methods of payment. I did sent it in German, as I speak and teach German, so see if we get a response or not.

Agnes Boddington - dreary East Yorkshire UK (wiht more rain forecast and piles of washing).

Ann-Marie Andersson wrote:

About a month ago I ordered a booklet and a pattern from the web shop at
Chemnitzer Klöppelwerkstatt in Germany  http://www.kloeppelwerkstatt.de/  but
I never received a reply to my order or my e-mail message so I suppose they
don't accept foreign customers. Could someone in Germany please order for me?
I will pay through bank transfer or PayPal. Please contact me privately.

A similar thing happened a couple of years ago at Spitzen Boutique
http://www.spitzen-boutique.de/ . I ordered patterns but got no reply to any
of my e-mails. Perhaps if someone in Germany would be kind enough to contact
them too?