It's sad that someone as wonderful as Alan should have to succumb to this disease. I'm sure we all send our condolences to Sheila and her family.

Sue in EY
On 24 Sep 2008, at 22:16, Tess Parrish wrote:

For those many people who know Sheila Brown, she has just emailed me with the sad news that her husband Alan has just died after quite a siege with cancer. Some of you may already know this, but I thought others might not.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])