Hello Jean and Brian

I bought the book directly from Christine when I went to one of her classes in May this year, and she
also sells it at lace fairs.
Many of their books are now self-published, so perhaps you'd need to contact her if you want a copy.
Let me know and I'll let you have her address off list.

Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

Brian Lemin wrote:
Lace folks collect all sorts of different things, however has anyone collected (or are collecting) actual beads that Christine mentions in her book "Spangles and Superstitions" ? I have been looking out for them for some time and have found it a rather difficult collection to build up.

PS. I know that David's name is on the author credit, but I suspect that this would be mostly Christine's work. (?) I think the book is out of print now. I have only ever managed to get a photocopy of it.