Hi All,

As well as those on the list, maybe St Andrew should be added! He is the patron saint of netters, which could be loosely allied to lacemaking. His day is November 30th, just after St Catherine's day - Nov 25th. (Although I was Anglican for the whole of my life, I converted to being a Roman Catholic on St Catherine's Day in 2001 - the priest suggested I take thename 'Catherine' ...

All best wishes,

Carol - in Suffolk UK

----- Original Message ----- > The list that I have from the Saint's index is :

laceworkers, lacemakers: