A word of warning - I have just opened a reel of Finca thread which I
admit that I bought about two years ago, but if you buy any please take
care to remove the sticky round tag that holds the end of the thread in
place because I have just had to remove yards of thread and discard
because the sticky bit had discoloured the thread underneath it and
being a meany about wasting thread it did not bear well with me.

Sue M Harvey
Norfolk UK

Checked by AVG.
23/10/2008 07:54