In a message dated 11/01/2008 9:19:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< There is a new "Introduction to Milanese" book out, by Pat Read, which I
must admit I proof read. >>

Dear Jane,

Is this (finally!) a reprint of her original first book (with Lucy Kincaid)
or a brand new one?  Very happy to hear about it in either case as I have a
student who has borrowed mine and she will be happy to have her own copy!

Vicki in Maryland who just came back from visiting her brand new grand nephew
for the first time! (-: