From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jean Nathan
Sent: Sunday, 9 November 2008 5:09 AM
To: Lace
Subject: [lace] Lace R-XP

Dee wrote:

<I am trying to design my first 'proper' pattern on Lace R-XP, as so far I
have
been just playing with it and trying things out.  I am now ready to try to
print what I have designed, but each time I do, it comes out twice the size
want it - 15 cms across instead of 7 cms.>

Dee, if you post your question on the Lace R-XP forum, it will reach people
who use it, but are not necessarily on Arachne.

http://www.lacerxp.com/forum/

First thing to do is to open R-XP and check for updates to make sure any
bugs found so far have been corrected.  It's under 'Help".

Other than that I can only suggest you check the grid and wraps of the
chosen thread, and before printing, do a print preview to check it.

Others here and on the forum might have suggestions.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK