Hello Everybody.

I used to be a member of this group (from 3/01 to about 3/06).  But I lost
internet access.  I also used to have a website using my name as the domain
name.  But I just discovered the other day that someone else is using the
lorelei halley name as a domain name.  That is not me.  When I get my new
website set up I'll let you know.

The last few years I've been doing more Hardanger embroidery and pulled thread
embroidery than bobbin lace.  I got 2 new kittens 4 years ago and just could
face trying to keep them off my bobbin lace.  I've waited until they have
matured a littel and calmed down, somewhat.

But I'm back at bobbin lace now, sort of pushing at extending my Paris lace,
Flanders and Binche skills.  I'm just barely a beginner in the first and last,
perhaps internediate at Flanders.  What would we do without lacemaking!

Lorelei Terry Halley