Hi Lorelei,
I remember your postings in the past and look forward to more.  Bev wrote
about a tallies pattern (see below).  Sounds interesting, I hope you put a
picture on your new website when you get it up.
Janice

<By coincidence your name came up as I was going through back issues of lace
magazines and found a pattern of your design that was published in the
Canadian Lacemaker Gazette. I intended to check out your website again,  but
now I'll wait!

The pattern was called Flickering Colours, featuring tallies (in colours) -
although I might be making it in white to suit another purpose, where I need
a Torchon edging of a certain width. I liked your design :))>

It was nice finally to have a lace digest.  It seems ages since the last one.
Janice

Janice Blair

Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA

www.jblace.com

http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org