Thank you, a lovely surprise to wake up on a saturday morning to find you've won the raffle.........I've emailed my address directly to you Bev and thanks again. I'm off to our AGM and Christmas lunch with Bromley Lacemakers today and know its going to be a really good day :))
Best wishes to all
Celia Muhearn, S.E. London

bev walker wrote:
Hi all

The people visiting my house helped with the draws tonight.

Celia Mulhearn - bobbin roll
Achim Siebert - posters
Alessandra in Italy - weaving magazine (about lace-weaves)

What fun - there were 25 names for the bobbin roll, 19 for the posters and 8
for the Handwoven magazine.

Thank you everyone for taking part.