From: Rick & Sharon Whiteley
Date: 10/12/2008 18:05:31
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] searching for thread

One of the lacers in  our group is working on a rather large project and now
she's wondering if she has enough thread to complete it.  Unfortunately it
would seem that the thread she is using has been discontinued :(  Does
anyone know of a supplier who may have a few spools left (or even a fellow
lacer who has some leftover) of Tanne 50 #602? It's a yellow.  Thanks.
Sharon

snowman.gif]