Hello Alice and everyone

Alice wrote:

 and finishing lace projects.  3 done and another getting close.  I'm
> planning my next projects as I finish the ones that are waiting.

Curious mind is interested in what you might be working on - and everyone
else, what is on your pillow? what have you planned?

I have a few more pins in the filling of a tape lace angel from Hanne
Sonne's angel patterns (#2 angel, for anyone else with this book). A 5-ray
Torchon mat is my next project, unless it is sidetracked by one of the small
ornaments from the Lace Guild's Christmas booklet...or Jean Leader's star
from the LG advent calendar. On the back burner are some ongoing Flanders,
on the middle burner some hearts ahead of Valentine's Day :)

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada where there is a lot of snow where I live, too, more than I've seen