Hi everyone

I just want to wish you all the appropriate greetings of the season and
thank you for a great year of interesting discussions and helpful advice
on arachne.  And also to Brenda and Jean for the Advent calendars which
have brightened up December.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas, the religious aspect is really
important for me, and the rest of my family.  But also my elder son is
coming home tomorrow and I haven't seen him since Easter.  I haven't got
to go back to work until 5th January, so I'm hoping to fit in some lace
making as well.

I hope you all have a chance to make some lace over the holidays too.

With love from Alison in Essex, UK where it's very mild and as it's
nearly 4 pm it's now getting dark.