Sorry - I wasn't hinting that you shouldn't email the comments. Didn't mean that at all - just that there had been enough emails to make me curious about it. That's the trouble with brief emails, they can be misunderstood. Apologies

Sue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clay Blackwell" <clayblackw...@comcast.net>
To: "Sue Babbs" <sueba...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] Lace At Sweet Briar

Hi Sue -

I'm taking the hint, and won't be so bold in the future...

But, if you're interested in the brochure, I can send you one (if you'll send me your mailing address), or you can go to Lacy Susan's website and click on the menu option on the left hand side (all the way at the bottom), for a PDF of the brochure.
http://lacysusan.com/Lace_At_Sweet_Briar_2008/lace_at_sweet_briar_2008.html

Clay

Sue Babbs wrote:
Ok everyone! There have now been enough hints about this year's Sweet Briar week. Are there any places left - and if so, what are the classes?

Sue