  From: jvik...@sover.net<mailto:jvik...@sover.net>
  To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
  Sent: 01/18/2009 12:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [lace] needle lace revisited

  Hi All,  I'd hoped the name of the lace maker in Snohomish would come to
  mind but it hasn't yet <G>.  When arachne was young we got reports on the
  convention in the Pacific NW and an IOLI member in Snohomish gave us the
  most reports.  I don't have my IOLI membership...  Oh, that might be a
  shop owned by Mimi Dillman - that's her name!!!!

  Jane with a cold in snowy Vermont, USA
  jvik...@sover.net<mailto:jvik...@sover.net>

  > I don't know about the 'Windsor',  but 'Snohomish, WA 98291-1365'  is a
  > town,
  > north of Seattle, WA, that is known for its 'antique shops'.  The numbers
  > indicate the zip code of the town and block of the establishment, so it
is
  > fairly recent address (incomplete -not PO Box or 'shop' address).
Windsor
  > might be the shop's name.
  >
  > Just a little for clarity.
  > Lorri