Hello All Arachneans

First of all ... Thanks Janice!! The pin and it's accompanying 'bits' arrived safely this morning! The pin is gorgeous, and the striver pins very useful! I love the scissor fob, it will be attached to my scissors later! The fob colour and the pin colours are my sort of colour.... BRIGHT!!

But, the 'bobbin book'..... What a Brilliant Idea!! I've heard of using bobbin holders (flat wood with elastic) or knitting stitch holders to keep bobbins safe (amongst other ideas), but this one was a new one on me! They are Fantastic!! The idea of fabric 'pages' with your bobbins in between, all stackable is just wonderful!!

Thanks to you and to the OIDFA members who donated these items. (Cranberry Lacers, Lighthouse Lacers of Kenosha and Heartland Lace Guild) Your items are gratefully received and will be shown to any lacemaker within 5 yards of my pillow!!

Chat Later

Sue in East Yorkshire