Dear lacemakers,

I have been clearing out my shelves to make room for new stuff, and have
decided to sell some of my older books.  Avital has said I may offer them
here, so here is a list.

If you are interested in any item, you could e-mail me with where you live,
I will find out how much the postage will cost and let you know, and then
you can either send me a cheque (I'll send when that arrives) or pay by
Paypal (I will send the item straight away).

If you want more information, let me know and I'll send pictures and answer
questions.

Here goes:

1) Schwartzarbeit - ein buch uber Chantilly - Ulrike Lohr
   Hardback, condition as new.  114 pages, 33 patterns, written in German
and English.
   I have seen this on the web:
http://www.dentelleintl.com/lace&embroiderybooks.htm
   where they ask $69 (I think they are Canadian dollars - I don't know the
exchange rate).
   I would like £15 plus postage & packing.

2) Art, Trade or Mystery - Lace and Lacemaking in Northamptonshire - Pat
Rowley
   Paperback, condition as new.  56 pages, published by the Lace Guild,
signed by the author.
   ISBN 1 901372 08 1  History, photographs, a few patterns.
   I would like £3 plus postage & packing.

3) Thomas Lester, his Lace and the East Midlands Industry 1820 - 1905 - Anne
Buck
   Hardback, condition as new except for slight fading on the spine.  108
pages.
   ISBN 0 903585 09 X   History with photographs.
   Amazon say £12.60 but they're out of stock - I would like £5 plus postage
& packing.

4) Bedfordshire Lace Patterns - a personal selection by Margaret Turner
   Paperback, condition as new, pricking sheet unused still inside back
cover.  100 pages.
   ISBN 0 903585 21 9  Patterns with photos and prickings.
   Amazon want anything from £14.95 to £121 - they have to be joking? for a
used copy?
   I'd like £8 plus postage & packing.

5) In the Cause of English Lace - Catherine Channer and Anne Buck
   Hardback, condition as new, 112 pages.
   ISBN 0 903585 26 x  History with photographs (including Miss Channer's
Mat!)
   Amazon want £12 but they're out of stock - I'd like £8 plus postage &
packing.

6) Christmas Angels and Other Tatting Patterns - Monica Hahn
   Paperback, condition a little scuffed round the edges but perfect inside.
32 pages.
   ISBN 0 486 26076 3  Simple tatting instructions up to Cluny (petal)
stitch, and patterns.
   Amazon want £3.95 - I'd like £1.50 plus postage & packing.

7) Making Lace with Little Grey Rabbit - Dorothy K. Cox
   Paperback, condition as new.  60 pages.
   ISBN 0 9508558 0 4  Lots of small patterns with photos and prickings.
   Amazon have used copies from £9 - I'd like £3 plus postage & packing.

8) The Lacemakers' Circle Pattern Book - in aid of the restoration of the
Lace Dealer's Pattern Book
   Card covers, 34 pages in a plastic spine, condition as new.
   Dated 1995.
   I'd like £1.50 plus postage & packing.

9) Lace Friends of Luton Museum
   Clear plastic + card covers, 15 pages in a plastic spine.
   Produced to raise funds for a lace display cabinet.
   I'd like £1.25 plus postage & packing.

10) Winkie Pins and Wooden Spoons - a collection of lace patterns and
recipes sold in aid of the Bedford Scanner Appeal
   Card covers, 28 pages in a plastic spine, condition as new.
   Compiled by Aragon Lacemakers, dated August 1993.
   I'd like £1.50 plus postage & packing.

10) The Lacemakers' Circle 1988 - 1998 Celebration
   Card covers, 17 pages in a plastic spine, condition as new.
   I'd like £1.25 plus postage & packing.

11) Greenpiece - an Introduction to Celtic Knots in Lace and their
construction techniques - Angela Aston
   Clear plastic covers, 9 pages in a plastic comb binding.  Condition as
new.
   This is just the one pattern for an interwoven celtic knot, with plenty
of detailed instructions and diagrams.
   I'd like £1 plus postage & packing.

12) "The Riverside" and "Riverside II" - Grace Jones
   Card covers, 5 and 6 pages of prickings and working diagrams.  Beautiful
patterns for wide Binche lace mat edgings.
   One has kingfishers, the other swans, among bullrushes and lily pads.
   I'd like £5 for the pair, plus postage & packing.

Thanks for reading this far,
Margery.