Vivienne.... save your money!!

Is this what you were looking for??

http://www.purplekittyyarns.com/info/crochet-hook-conversion.html

http://www.crochettreasures.com/conversion.htm

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/includes/chart_crochethookconversion.php

The Canadian/UK seem to be the old imperial sizes.... at least they are when I look at the few I've got!!

Sue in EY

On 12 Feb 2009, at 09:09, viviennewal...@aol.com wrote:

Thank you so much for all the help. I don't want to mess about doing sample squares. I printed off the conversion charts some of you sent me links to, many thanks. The problem is they are all Metric, Canadian and USA. My hooks are over 60 years old and are imperial. So I think I will treat myself to some new hooks. Bye the way Brenda's Threads for Lace has been great sorting out the threads on my old crochet patterns to find modern equivalents. Perhaps it
should be called  threads for anything! Best wishes, Vivienne

arachnemodera...@yahoo.com.