Hi all,

Just a comment on email programs and lace

It has been my experience that Microsoft Outlook and also Outlook Express
lets you direct incoming mail and outgoing mail by the names of who you are
sending/receiving to or by subject line words such as [lace]  I take
advantage of those and my mail sits in the specific folders until I read,
delete or flag with a marker to return to it for further processing.  It
makes sorting the mail very nice.

Check out your programs and look for sorting incoming and outgoing mail.  It
might also be found under "rules and alerts" (MS Outlook).

Good luck.
Susie
Susie Johnson, lacemaker
Member L.A.C.E., I.O.L.I., Arachne List