Hello Spiders

I post some photos I made in Paraguay. I think you will like it.
Excuse me, but I didn't make the translation of the text. Having any
questions, ll be happy to respond.

elizabeth horta correa
www.nhandutideatibaia.com.br

Dear Elizabeth,

It's always so exciting to see laces being made.  I have always loved the
Nanduti.
Once while demonstrating lace a gentleman who had lived in Paraguay came up
to talk about it.
He was very pleasantly surprised to find that we knew what it was and where
it was from.
And I loved the Paraguayan harp music in the background!  There is a
Paraguayan man here in California who plays the Paraguayan harp and I have
heard him play many times.  He even recognizes me now!

Patty