Hello Francis,

they asked if it was laceweight, and other teminolegy concerning the thickness of the threads

A few years ago, I bought from you in Germany, at a DKV congress, 50% qiuviut 50% silk and I knitted a lace shawl with needles 3.5 mm. I would think this thread is laceweight but I know nothing about the Nm, Nec or den measures.

Last year, in a museum in Quebec city, I was wearing that litlle shawl and a lady stopped me to say how beautiful and could not believe I had made it myself. Nice!

Hope this helps,

Nicole in Kirkland, Qc on a cold but very sunny day