What, me rude? :-) Actually, I maintained a serious demeanor as though it
were a reasonable question, which actually it was, in a way. I told her all
about the history of bone bobbins, bobbins as love tokens, pointed out  mother
and babe, grandmother, mother and babe, twins, tiny little grains of  wheat in
the Archer bobbins. It was a "teachable moment". I may even have shared  the
story about the time the Springetts got the giraffe bone from the zoo and
boiled it and attempted to make bobbins with it. You have to use whatever hooks

you are given to spin the story.

Devon

In a message dated 3/3/2009 7:30:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,