In message <782001.93724...@web81708.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, Janice Blair <jbl...@sbcglobal.net> writes
Hi Sue,
  I also liked the simple bookmark with the teapots and cups.
Where did you find that pattern?  I am sure Tamara would enjoy adding that one
to her "T' collection.
Janice

Tamara should have it in her stash, Janice - it is one of mine, that was published in the Canadian Lacemaker Gazette (Vol 20 No 4 (Summer 2006 - bookmarks and fridge magnets) and a matching insertion in Vol 21 No 2 (Winter 2006). For those who have the magazines, there is a vertical line of pinholes missing from the right hand side of the bookmark on the left, and on the left hand side of the bookmark on the right - they should be the same 'template' as the two in the centre, which are correct.

Possibly, if you (and Diane Williams, who also asked Sue about it) contact Bev Walker, who is editor of the Gazette, she may be able to tell you if the back issues are still available. (I've got a conflict between my old design programme and our 'new' printer, which is most frustrating, so it will probably be easier if you try that route of obtaining a copy first.)
--
Jane Partridge