---- Susan Reishus <elationrelat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
It seems if one has covered their pricking with adhesive film and can "zone"
the mist either with nozzle adjustment or covering what one does not what to
get wet, a mist of water before bed at night, or follow up during the day with
a gentle fan or even blow dryer could hasten the setting process?  I suppose a
quick hit of steam from an iron would do it too if not so hot to warp the
plastic protection. ----

Personally, I wouldn't use water on lace on the pillow--not with any regularity
or frequency.  Nickel-coated pins get scratched and then rust; brass pins
corrode; even insect pins can get damaged and rust.  Any corrosion/rust on the
pin can be transferred to the lace.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com