Because it's not for commercial purposes I have chosen not to see the sending email addresses, all I get is a city; my own response came up as London which is about 40 miles away. I can also get the answers in an Excel file which is great for statistics.

It's Easter next weekend, Lace Guild Convention the weekend after, and then I'll get all the stats put together, probably in a webpage, for everyone to see. Meanwhile let me know of any other questions.

Brenda

On 6 Apr 2009, at 02:22, Marji Sakievich wrote:

It was interesting to do but I was wishing that I could add comments on the things I would like to do or learn.

Marji

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, paternos...@appleshack.com <paternos...@appleshack.com> wrote:

From: paternos...@appleshack.com <paternos...@appleshack.com>
Subject: [lace] Survey Invitation
To: lace@arachne.com
Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 3:33 PM

I have put together a short survey about bobbin lacemaking and the experiences and preferences of Arachne members.

It is anonymous and there are no questions about money or other personal details.

Brenda Paternoster

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/gateway/1205463-0-0

Report Abuse:
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/rptabuse/1-32401160-571165