Hello Theo

Thank you for that info - and I have CCd this message to the Arachne group. I'm not advertising, it's just passing on information!

Brenda

On 6 Apr 2009, at 16:53, Theo Brejaart wrote:

Hello Brenda,

This is just to inform you that I still stock following coloured threads:

Bockens 35/2 and 60/2
Klippans 16/2, 35/2, 40/2 (on skeens)
DMC 237/30 and 50 (brillanté d'Alsace) on spools of 300 and 500 mtrs

kind regards,
Theo Brejaart, Bergsonstraat 154, 3076 RN Rotterdam, Netherlands
tel. ++ 31 10 4194715
www.brejaart.com  E-mail: breja...@tiscali.nl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brenda Paternoster" <paternos...@appleshack.com>
To: "Marianne Gallant" <m...@shaw.ca>
Cc: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [lace] question about threads used in Lace Express

Finding coloured linen is difficult! If you can't get Bockens 60/2 which is 26 wraps/cm the nearest in colour is either Moravia 40/2 at 22 wraps/cm so thicker, or Goldschild 80/3 (Nm 50/3) which is 24 wraps /cm

Coloured substitutes for Brok 32/2 which is 31 wraps.cm include DMC Special Dentelles, 30 wraps/cm or Coats Amman Sylko at 32 wraps/cm. Sylko will probably work up closer to Brok than than the Dentelles which being double plied is quite hard in texture.

Brenda