Hello Jo, Ilske

It opened with Safari for me - but you do have to have Windows Media Player installed on your computer.

I have taken some screen shots of the video playing. They are .pdf files so won't open in a web browser, but I have uploaded them to:
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/fence/Picture 1.pdf
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/fence/Picture 2.pdf
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/fence/Picture 3.pdf
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/fence/Picture 4.pdf
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/lace/fence/Picture 5.pdf
They can be downloaded and viewed in Adobe Reader or whatever software you have that will open .pdf files.

Brenda