Hi everyone, can you help....... what does 'kantbrief op 100%' mean please, I have the english translated pages for my book 'Motieven in Kleur' but the english doesn't include the diagrams and the section I'm not sure of is written on each pattern page (some have 50%)....... I know its to do with the pattern size but it would be nice to know the real translation ........ I have just finished the 'sailing ship' from the book and now intend to do the 'hat on a stand', awaiting delivery of the threads and they can't come soon enough.

Best wishes to all
Celia in a grey and overcast SE London UK