Mark,

If you want to 'read and lace' at the same time try 'talking books'.  A friend
mentioned it to me and I love it, if you come to a 'need to think about this
bit' place in the lace just put the book on pause.

Lorri

  Subject: [lace] Re: Drawing on Right Side of Brain - was:Teachers

  Alex,
  My art teacher in high school taught from this book and I thoroughly
enjoyed
  it.  I love blind contour drawing.  Now just wish I could do blind
  lacemaking.  I might get a book read at the same time HAH.  Thanks for
  mentioning that book.  Brought back good memories.

  --
  Mark, aka Tatman
  blog: http://tatmantats.wordpress.com/<http://tatmantats.wordpress.com/>