It's very interesting to read what experience you made and heard about metall and arthritis. Here in Germany they don't believe in copper but in magnetism. And there excist extremly expensive methods to get such radition treatment, nine times for 980 Euro only for the hands. My doctor told me, that there are people it helps and other them doesn't help it. One thing is true if any joints are thick and deformed nothing can made them again normal. Only against the pain can doctors try to help and moving the joins steadily - making lace for example.
With you less pain over Easter and later on

Ilske in still sunny and warm Hamburg in Germany