I knew that wasn't quite right, just wondered if anyone was reading
carefully <vbg>  Probably Noelene thought the same <v v bg>

It was last year there was a brief discussion of a commem. bobbin for the
13th anniversary. A few came forward to say they would buy one if there was
one, one or two came forward to say they would sell one if there was
interest...another camp put forth the idea that we could each figure out our
own commemorative...and there it went. So I'm not mentioning the topic again
this year.

:D

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada