I'm sure (or rather, I hope) that Eve Morton won't mind me saying that she designed 12 really attractive Christmas decoration bangles with very clear diagrams and instructions for a Poole Bobbin Lace Circle workshop, which fit a 65 mm bangle. Although I didn't attend the workshop I got the instructions at a PBLC meeting.

She put a lot of time and thought into them (not quite blood, sweat and tears), making sure they would work. Eve, can I persuade you to put the pictures on Arachne webshots? I'm sure many members would be interested to see them.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK