On Apr 15, 2009, at 14:40, Janice Blair wrote:

Nice job Eve.  I even enlarged the pictures to see where you started and finished and I was unable to make it out on most of them. I am always curious
how everyone hides their ends.

Eeek! You're as bad as my Mother :) When I was 14, I designed and made -- while she was away -- a dress. When she came back, I showed it to her, proudly, and her *first* action was to look at how the seams were "finished" (they weren't <g>). That was *before* she pointed out that the plaid didn't match at the side seams... I never wore the d...d thing, even though it did fit me to a T :)
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/