Eve, - those bangles are Great.  I Love them. - especially the pretty
pink/purple one!!!!!! (My favourite colours!!)

Are they your own designs, or are they readily available patterns?
Did you work them onto the bangles as you went, or did you stitch them on
afterwards?

Striver Pins - when I go to a demonstration, I usually put a beaded pin in for
my first pin - wherever it comes in the work, not just at the footside, and
then when  people ask how much I have done I can point to the pin and say
"From there"!!!
It gives them an idea of how fast or slow lacemaking is!!

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com