No, I have not received my Bulletin yet.
Sometimes the International ones arrive before they reach the USA folks, but
not this time.!
I Watch out for the Postie every day, but so far he has only brought bills!!
:((

I renewed my Membership in March, though it was not due, I think, for a couple
of months.  I renewed as soon as I got the reminder, - else I might
forget!!!!! (Galloping old age!!)

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz.
lizl...@bigpond.com