Hello Brenda,

Q1, If all sizes and all colours were available which fibre (silk, cotton, linen or rayon) would you be most likely to choose for
a, hankie edging        Cotton
b, table mat/doiley     Cotton
c, collar       Wouldn't bother
d, wall hanging         )Wool, cotton, synthetics, the lot! Funkier the better.
e, cushion cover        )
f, baby dress trimming  Cotton
g, pictorial piece to be framed )Same as the hanging- keep it colourful!
h, scarf                        )

Laundry? What the heck. I make lace for fun.

Q2, If a new range of coloured linen became available would you like it to be:
I love linen for embroidery fabric and mixed fibre work but it usually
disappoints me when I make lace with it.

Janet
Telford, UK