From: Sister Claire <quietasa...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [lace] Some lovely photos
To: "Janice Blair" <jbl...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: "lace" <lace@arachne.com>
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 9:42 PM

I probably don't see the photos in the same order as you, but is this the one
you are talking about?
<http://api.ning.com/files/e5iyWrav4T*qBk2MNESOy2Bu*GKiJuCOGv95OCpdf90Udg9dmd
5zRsLhP0JBPMbYeN9v8o92BPlJUF-J2PKcyLUm1zJTpMFQ/Immagine.jpg> "Immagine da
Giovanna" just means "Giovanna's pictures". Giovanna is an exceptional
lacemaker, but this one is part of her album "The wonders of Aunt Gianfranca"
<http://fioretombolo.ning.com/photo/albums/le-meraviglie-di-zia>. So I don't
think it's antique, but maybe older.

The pictures of damaged buildings and lacemaking in front of the blue tent are
from one of the members who lost her home in the devastating earthquake in
l'Aquila, near Rome, in the first week of April.

Sr. Claire