Morning fellow spiders

Oh does this sound familiar!! Some people make lace as it was made in the past, and are happy. some don't. IMHO, we are making lace as a hobby. We have a wealth of fibres, colours, threads at our disposal. If any individual wants to scale up a pattern, scale down a pattern, work in silk, wire, cotton, linen, in red, orange black, sky-blue-pink with variegations they can!!! At the end of the day, it should be up to the individual what they work with, in, and what they do with the lace afterwards! Who are we to say whether they are right or wrong?

Let's make lace in the style and method appropriate to us as people!

Sue in a wet and windy East Yorkshire