Boy, have I typed that title hundreds of times! :-) OK, I am despairing. After saving and planning, now my recent attempts to purchase "Further Steps in Honiton Lace" by Susanne Thompson have been in vain, copies sold only "moments" before me or websites showing as available, but with old text. Is there anyone on the list, or that they know of, that perhaps thinks they won't won't be pursuing Honiton Lace, or knows of someone who may consider passing on the torch to someone with a passion for it? I can't pay huge fees, but will try to do the "win/win." As my father says, "There is no shame in being poor, it is just darned inconvenient!" LOL It seems most of the books I want are OOP and so it has been slow going. Please let me know off list, and apologies if this is an unacceptable request. I am just frustrated after searching for months, daily at times, to have my valiant efforts fall apart. Otherwise, keep me in mind if you run across one ... please! Thank you in advance,Susan Reishus
- To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]
