Eeek! First thing - get the printer tapes reinked if they are fabric tapes or get someone to replace the plastic tape with fabric ones and ink them up. Second - find out if the floppys can be read by PC's - if so, make backup copies of all the floppies - in as many file types as possible
Third - make a second back up copy and house it elsewhere

Practical things to consider, modern inks do not last - they fade with time, are not waterproof and modern photocopy paper is highly acidic All media become redundant at some point - remember the cave paintings go replaced, parchment got replaced, cotton paper etc.... and with technology the redundancy factor is much higher.

Honestly, I recommend multiple media storage. A paper copy, electronic copy and separate backup copies - in my case I save files in the software specific files as well as PDF. There is a reason that major archive libraries ask authors for several copies.

Stepping off my box now.

Jenny Brandis
Kununurra, Western Australia