It's not a public holiday in Israel. In any case, I also check Arachne
from home. The only times I am unavailable for Arachne business are
during Jewish holidays/Shabbat, when I don't use a computer (never for
more than 48 hours), and when I'm on vacation and actually away from
home (which isn't often enough!). I'll take care of it.

Avital