Thank you to Gabriele and Antje that provided translation and intrepretation to
the German lace instructions, and to the many others that offered help.  Now
all I have to do is dig through my thread stash to find the thread and wind
bobbins!  Or discover that I don't have the right thread, now that I know what
I'm looking for, and order some, with a birthday bobbin (my birthday is later
this month, and it's one with a "0").

Beth McCasland
in the warm muggy suburbs of New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Dear Beth,

Many happy returns, but surely you are "bit" older than 10!

Patty