Hi All Arachnids,

I am so happy to say that, after all this time, I am back with a connected
computer!    I am very happy in my new home, and am trying to face the future
positively, but sometimes with trepidation, but I am looking forward to
getting back into the lace and lace-chat - I also hope that it is OK to post
on both sites, to thank everyone who contacted me when John was ill, and after
he passed on - all the good wishes have made a ghastly time a little easier to
bear.

Thanks to you all.

Carol - Suffolk UK
'Deliver us, Lord, from every evil, and grant us peace in our day.'