Hello lacemakers.

Mark, I didn't read all of your message when I wrote mine.  That is the same
shop in Iowa I was in.  Wasn't it grand?

Also remember to take a look in the upscale quilt shops and sewing
stores.many carry several brands of thread.  Jansen's in Morris, Illinois is
a sewing Vacuum store.Mr. Larry Jansen is very knowledgeable about his
threads, and they have a sister store in Joliet called The sewing Store that
carries lots of different threads too.  He has the Gutermann's silks, Some
Mettler and Madeira as well.  Lots of glitter threads, because his wife
teaches machine embroidery and they like a good supply of threads on hand.

Susie
Susie Johnson, lacemaker
Member L.A.C.E., I.O.L.I., Arachne List
Morris, Illinois