Don't be too hard on yourself, Sherry. The male name Francis isn't all
that common in the US so it's an easy mistake to make, especially on a
list that is predominantly female. It took me a while to learn:

FrancIs (like St. Francis of Assis) = generally male
FrancEs = generally female

There may be exceptions, but most Franci/es seem to follow this general pattern.

Avital